Boy oh boy did she get me...a self imposed blogging and SPT hiatus my eye...it was all a joke...and a pretty darned good April Fool's joke I might add. But yes, thankfully only a joke. So, on with the SPT.
This post is a little late but as the saying goes...better late than never. I took this photo yesterday while traveling back home from Oregon to CA. I don't love the photo but I think the scenery is great. The fast moving Rogue River is behind me.
Oregon was beautiful...more pictures to follow.





7 comments:
it was so funny to see your comments everywhere, but no spt from linda!! glad you finally got a chance to chime in.
the photos of the oregon coast are lovely!
Oregon is beautiful, and you are too. How fun to see a self portrait, and I have to admit, the joke me laugh, too.....
the joke "made" me laugh.... sorry about the type-o!
I think you look Wonderful! And the scenery looks great too... Glad your feeling better & enjoying life!
Lelly really got me too..
You look lovely! Oregon is so pretty...I just might move there if I didn't have so many inlaws there. HA! Thanks so much for the post-Easter good mail package of See's! That stuff is just heavenly, isn't it? And very smart move sending the dark chocolate...my kids hate the dark stuff so I only had to share the chocolate bar and the bunny! :)
Can you imagine how horrified the blogging world would be if I posted my picture from these past few days? YIKES! I remember seeing your nightstand with all your medicines.... all neatly stacked and looking organized. My nightstand looks like a bomb went off.
As for the self portrait, I must try it next week.
You look great!
Post a Comment