Thursday, May 29, 2008

Let's Compile a List Because...

I don't know about you but I would love to be able to send my blog friends a birthday card, maybe a thinking of you card, a get-well card when they're under the weather, a christmas card...

I'd like to put together a list of names, addresses, birthdates, and/or any other information you would like to share. Do you want to be included on this list? If so, you can e-mail me your information and I'll start putting our list together.

You can e-mail your info to chasins4@yahoo.com. I'll make this list available to anyone who wants a copy, just let me know.

19 comments:

Kathi said...

What a great idea Linda. Thanks, yes I'd like to participate. I will be sending my info. soon. I must get to bed just now, good-night, Kathi

Misty said...

Lovely!

kelly said...

what a great idea! good mail is always such a great thing!

Rhonda said...

E-MAIL? Ya kiddin'???

Here, for all the blogging world to know... my birthday is FEB. 6...19_ _ something.

Yeah, like you all thought I would give that away? Not on your life. Although,I know you Linda, knows this!

So, Linda... put your birthday out there too. I would love to know.

Nonnas News said...

count me in! I'll email you soon. I'd also like to add you to my blog roll if you dont mind?
Have a great weekend!

Michelle said...

How fun! Yup, I'd like to participate, as well. Pressed for time this morning but I will send my info soon :) Thanks, Linda!

Have a super weekend!

Cathi said...

Linda,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Another reason I like putting things on the curb for free is I just do not do yard sales. This is so much easier. I do have a slightly used high chair and I'll ebay it rather than "free" it.

I like your idea of sending cards however since I post many photos of my grand babies I need to stay just "somewhere in the USA". It's good to meet you in the blogoshpere.
Big Smile, Cathi

Jan said...

Now you want to be even nicer. How could that be possible. You give us enough through your blog and your wonderful comments. I will participate and slip you off an email. You such a thoughtful person. You should share your information for all of us. Hint hint..

Anonymous said...

You know we're all going to want a copy of that list!
I sent you an email, but the 1st one came back with an error, let me know if you get it

Bren's Life said...

You are just the sweetest ever. What a great idea... I want to know your b-day too... You have my address. My b-day is 9/26 & I've been whining for months at what b-day this will be...
You are so Awesome!
When is your b-day. Post it or email it to me...

Linda said...

OK, Rhonda I'm up for the challenge. My birthday is 9/24. This last birthday was a "big" year for me...I'll just leave it at that!

Bren, no wonder I like you so much...our birthdays are only 2 days apart!

jan said...

Thank you for the compliment on my aprons. I think your idea is great. We are leaving on vacation but I will get you my informatin when I get back.

michelle said...

What a GREAT idea Linda! For sure count me in! I will e-mail you my information. Have a happy Friday! :)

Diane Meyer said...

Thanks for visiting today AND leaving a note. :-)
I was just noticing the Italian Pork Chop recipe and you can bet we'll be having that here within a week or so. I'm all about the crock pot so I don't have to cook in the evening. Yahoo!
BTW, your kids are just dumplings. But you already know that, I'm sure.
We do live about 45 miles from Hood River. We are Meyers ON the Hood because we are on the foothills of Mt Hood. :-)
Talk to you soon.
Diane

Bren's Life said...

I love that we are only 2 days apart. We are going to have to get together sometime to have lunch to celebrate..
And yes I always feel like things happened so long ago that maybe it was a dream or something...
You are just so sweet! I can't get over you...

Nadine said...

What a sweet thing to do.

Cottage Contessa said...

Hi Linda! What a very sweet thing to do! I hope you're having a wonderful start to the weekend sweetie, and thank you too for your well wishes. Hugs for you!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Kim Sue said...

it's on the way to you...

Brenda said...

Hi Linda,
That would be fun. I'll email you with that info.
Brenda :)