Today is Monday and it was filled with miscellany. It was a blog reading, ebay bidding, house straightening, bill paying, thank you card writing, grill cooking, cupcake baking kinda day! Yep, miscellany with a capital "M"!
Even though I don't cook regularly anymore, I like cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. I picked up this cute thing at Crate & Barrel a few weeks ago. As a matter of fact, I picked up two. Hey, I think I feel a giveaway coming on! I had the second one ear marked for a friend's birthday but a giveaway would be so much more fun don't you think!?!
This is my newest kitchen gadget. I was surprised at how sturdy it is. Can you tell what it is?
And this is what it looked like at the end of the day. I think I may have even figured out my convection cooking dilemma because these things turned out scrumptious...no hard crust tops on these babies!
In case you're wondering, all of my ebay bidding efforts today proved fruitless...no milk glass dessert cups, no Vera Bradley tote bag, no Tiffany goodies of any kind, nothin'...but I'm still holding out hope for my Wilton Armetale cabbage design soup tureen!!





8 comments:
I hope you get the tureen. I love those too.
That cupcake holder is so nice to have. I love how it makes a cute centerpiece and looks so charming.
You got a lot done. Glad you had a more easy going weekend. You so deserve that. I hope the rest of the week proves as easy and accomplished. Take Care Linda
What a fun cupcake holder!
Looks like a lot was accomplished today for ya!
Have a restful week.
Brenda :)
You and I seem to have a lot in common! I love cookbooks too even though I dont cook as much as I used to. And I LOVE ebay! I have to watch myself, because if I get on it, I will buy something! I love love love kitchen gadgets and your cupcake holder is the cutest thing!! How fun!
Have a blessed week!
You had a productive day, the cupcakes looked scrumptious and I love that holder. Hope you find all you want on ebay. Have a great week sweet lady!
Be blessed!
Lorie
Love it.
I've been eyeballing cupcake holders for awhile now. Yours looks sturdy, like you said. They look so yummy. Of course, if I had one, I'd have to start cranking out the cupcakes.
How cute is that?! I love those cupcake holders; they make such an adorable centerpiece and look so much nicer than a plate or something.
Hope you enjoy a great week!
Yummy! You are so fuuny, bidding on all those fun things on ebay.. I love your cupcake holder & especially the cupcakes that go in them.. What a fun day you had..
Post a Comment