Friday, February 27, 2009

It's Friday

And I'm nosy...

So here's the question: What is your favorite kind of pie?

For those of you who are familiar with the restaurant Marie Callendar's, February has been $6.95 a pie month. Yes, a whole pie, any pie for $6.95.

Marie Callendar's has the BEST pies ever...my favorite is the Coconut Creme!

19 comments:

April said...

Definitely Coconut Cream Pie...my mom's was the BEST I've ever had!

Mari said...

I'm not a really big pie person, but Lemon Meringue is my favorite.

Janiece said...

Fresh Strawberry or Lemon Meringue.

Lisa Loo said...

I have been slowly catching up on my reading. Looks like you have spring fever baby!! You have a great eye for decorating.

My fav pi--French Silk--mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Betsy Brock said...

Hi and thanks for stopping by my blog! It's always great to meet new blog friends!

My favorite pie...pecan!

Lene said...

My favorite...the round kind. heehee

Da Bergs said...

Love pie! almost any kind of pie...

Favorites: Coconut Cream Pie or Chocolate Silk!

Justabeachkat said...

Chocolate, of course! But I do love cherry pie too. Our local Fresh Market makes the absolute best. I don't buy them very often though 'cause I know I'd eat too many slices.

Hugs!
Kat

(thanks again for your visit and comment today)

Bren's Life said...

There is only 1 Marie Calenders that I know of here & it is at least 30 mins away. So we never ever get there pie. But I used to love the French Apple. I love the crumbs..

chelle said...

Banana Cream. And yes, I know about the 6.95 for the whole Marie's pie. I need stretchy pants because of this special. m

Brenda said...

I love Banana Cream. Thanks for making my mouth water at 9:30 in the evening. Geez!
;)
Happy weekend!

Daphine said...

Buttermilk pie for sure! It taste a lot better than most people think!

Have a great weekend!

Sassysmom said...

Oh goodness, I could never pick just one, but I want mine home made. I love strawberry-rhubarb for one.

Cottage Contessa said...

My favourite pie is Brownie pie, a recipe I got from Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa). It's absolutely delicious and has fast become a family favourite too!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I love coconut cream AND Bostom Cream which I guess is really more of a cake but anyhow. PLUS, I make the BEST caramel pecan pie in the world...or so I've been told.

valerie said...

I honestly don't think I can choose just one favorite!
I love coconut cream, pecan, apple, chocolate, strawberry/banana, peach....see......I just love them all!

dani said...

like valerie, i love most pies (actually, i don't think i've ever tasted a pie that i haven't liked???)
i have two favorites, though...
pecan (probably my very favorite)
and...
dutch apple:b
love,
dani
ps... i just remembered i'm not really fond of raisin pie, and i've never had mincemeat.

wendy said...

My favorite kind of pie ---ARE YOU KIDDING ME------I am all about pie. It id my favorite dessert

Betty Jo said...

Coconut cream with mile-high meringue on top! Oh gosh I could dive in head first. Now you've made me hungry. ♥