On those rare occasions when I wasn't working this past week, I was busy, busy, busy at home. Still so much going on but the painters finished today. Now to just put this place back together.
I did do a few crafty things this week and I thought I'd share one with you...
I took a piece of scrapbook paper that I had cut down to size, sprayed it with adhesive, and stuck it onto the glass from a frame. I had already spray painted the frame black for this project. I then just placed the glass back in the frame. The little "Happy Easter" plaque was a magnet that I found at Joann's for about $1.99. I took the magnet off of the plaque then sprayed it with adhesive also and stuck the plaque directly onto the scrapbook paper. Super glued a bow on it and that's the extent of it. It doesn't get any better...quick, easy, and cute!
Have a great weekend!





19 comments:
Hi Linda,
That sounds like a rough work schedule. I'm exhausted just thinking about it! That Easter frame is awesome. I never would have thought to just stick the paper to the glass, stupid me would have taken the glass out and tried to glue it to the inside! I may have to "borrow" your idea. Have a great weekend! Hugs, Loretta
Good Morning Miz Linda,
Your work sounds like mine only difference is you actually save people and make a difference whereas I don't *smiles* It's tough working that many hours understaffed. I hope they get some help in there for you guys!
Your project is darling! It's very cute and I have some frames around here I could do something similar with & lots of scrapbook paper *smiles* Hope you have a well rested weekend!
That's a neat idea. My daughter is a senior nursing student. She's anxiously awaiting a response from an interview she had this week for a nurse intern job in L/D. She was quick to answer yes that "sure she would work nights and weekends".
Your Easter frame is great - so cute! I empathize with you working today - we have to help out our co-workers in those situations! I hope you get some help hired soon.
Frame is so pretty!!
It sounds like you have had one busy week. I hope you get some much deserved rest this weekend.
I love the Easter craft! It is darling. :)
Very cute Linda, you are great with a hot glue gun! I have to get more crafty!
Sorry about work. It's hard when your days are spent so crazy.
I love the Easter frame. You are so creative.
Linda,
Very cute idea, that is why I love blogging, I get so many ideas from all you crafty gals. I can't even imagine how you work all those hours (God bless you), get your house back in order AND craft, your amazing.
Stay in your PJ's tomorrow and relax.
Cheri
So cute! I had seen those little magnets at Michael's and thought they were cute, but didn't really need a magnet. I love what you did with it!
I don't know how you keep up with all of it! I have been a little MIA myself--it was fun catching up on all you have been doing! Love all your finds!
What a nifty idea. Love the way it turned out.
Hi Linda,
I'm thinking about your keys in the frames and dug up some old keys that I have and I'm thinking I'll spray them black and frame them:) I'm coping you!!
I haven't thought about placing stuff over the glass...another great idea!!!
How's the carpet situation and little Jake doing?!
Hope you are having a good weekend now that you are home. Take care!!
Warmly,
Deb :)
It's nice to have co-workers like you. When someone takes extra time to help just to take some of the load off, you can bet they were feeling alot of appreciation toward you. Now hope some of them will be willing to do the same for you if/when the table is turned.
The frame idea is very pretty and would make a great gift for someone. You could do something similar for almost any occasion. Great job!
You are so dang creative --that turned out cute. Hey, my light fixture I was telling you about it installed now AND I LOVE IT. I will post a photo. It is exciting to get new things.
What a challenging work situation! Hopefully, there will be some extra staff soon to help...hang in!
Your Easter frame idea is awesome! = ) Thanks for sharing it.
Blessings,
Tracy
i love your easter craft, linda!!! super cute:) i hope next week will be better at work!!! even better yet, i hope you will get some time away from work:D
love,
dani xx
Linda, That is adorable! I might try that sometime!
That is so cute Linda! I love it. I am sorry you are having to work so much. That really stinks. You must be exhausted after all that. Hope you've been able to get some rest..
Post a Comment