
Doesn't this bedding just scream Spring!
This is the bed in our guest room. It was one of the first things we bought when got married 28 years ago and hopefully it will be a keepsake in our family for years to come.
So now for the thrifty part...
All of this bedding I've either picked up at Marshalls or TJMaxx for a bargain. I'd seen the duvet and shams at Pottery Barn and loved them (called Trellis if I remember right) but didn't want to pay Pottery Barn retail prices. That's were Ebay came in! I was able to buy the duvet and matching shams for a fraction of the cost. If you've never given Ebay a try, check it out. Only one problem, you may develop another addiction other than blogging!
To read about other Thrifty Thursday finds, click here.
Happy Thrifty Thursday!





12 comments:
You're my hero! Love a great find!!
Gotta love Marshalls and TJ Maxx! Do you have a Home Goods? Same thing, but all house stuff. Fantastic!
Very pretty bedding. I too buy linens off of ebay. I wish there was a TJ Maxx and Marshalls closer to my home (ha, or maybe I don't since I know what would happen to my bank account)! Blues, greens and pinks have always been my favorite but lately I've been wanting to add some shades of brown. Thanks for sharing your guest room.
Man- Your going to be in one of those decorating magazines soon. You are so good at finding deals.
So pretty and clean and crisp--you need to adopt me!
Looks to me like you are a very savy shopper. Thanks for the tip about e-bay.
I love that whole room including the plates on the wall above the bed!!!!
I could jump right into that bed. I love the "vintage" look. You sure know how to pull it all together so nicely.
It looks so nice. I love thrifty finds. Good job. I can bring three kids over to test it out if you like. m
Yessss! Went with Fashionista to the Thrift Store yesterday and got a beautiful platter and some great knives.
Linda, That bed is beautiful! It looks so cozy! So welcoming. I LOVE it! What a great Thrifty Thursday post! You are goooood! I love the colors too.
Great work! And sincere thanks for particpating in Thrifty Thursday, my friend! Be sure to stop by on MOnday and register for my giveaway!
Linda, I wish you and Jake and your family a most happy and blessed Easter!
Hugs!
love the bed...
love the bedding...
love the "finds":)
love,
dani
Post a Comment