Oh.My.Gosh! That was totally amazing! I like how she pronounced earth...earf! And totally laughed at how she pronounced Debtor. A future American Idol for sure.
Hi, my name is Linda! After being away from the blogging world for a number of years, I thought I'd give it another try. I've missed the creative outlet I once enjoyed and I especially have missed the friendships that developed. I'm looking forward to this new (but familiar) adventure!
Since blogging last, my life has drastically changed! I've been blessed with a wonderful handsome husband, bonus children and grandchildren, and I became "Mimi" to one gorgeous little guy! I am blessed beyond measure! One thing hasn't changed tho and never will...I am a lover of Christ and daughter of the King!
7 comments:
Thanks for sharing...that was sweet.
Awwwww! Linda that was precious!
yes I am! I've seen this before, isn't she a treat?!
She is so sweet! I saw her singing another song and she was just as cute in that one!
What a cutie!! Thanks for sharing.
I just want to give her a big hug!!! You could tell she knew the end was getting close and really stepped it up....so cute!!!!
Oh.My.Gosh! That was totally amazing!
I like how she pronounced earth...earf! And totally laughed at how she pronounced Debtor.
A future American Idol for sure.
Post a Comment