So here's the question: What is your favorite kind of soup?
Fall weather, soup weather has finally arrived in my little corner of the world. I'm a soup lover...especially potato cheese or a good vegetable soup.
Have a great weekend!
and a whole lot of miscellany
18 comments:
My aunt used to make a soup she just called 'Portuguese Soup'. I have no idea what all was in it, but I loved it.
I like a nice bisque, too.
I'm not sure I can pick a favorite but I love tortilla soup, baked potato soup and lentil soup...those are probably my top three...have a great weekend!
My favorite is my grandmothers beef veg soup. I did a post about it a while back. I make it often this time of year! Her chicken soup is a close second! Hugs, Loretta
I'm a soup lover too and it would be real hard to pick my favorite, there are so many that I love but potatoe soup would be one!
Cheese soup (which I made last night), clam chowder, & chicken tortilla.
I love soups too. Yesterday I made cheesy potato soup, and another of my favorites is Wild Rice Chicken Soup. Yummy!
Me, too! I LOVE soup. Especially french onion. I make Rachael Ray's Chicken Sausage Gumbo, which is what she calls a "stoup", that we eat almost weekly when it gets really cold!
Chicken wild rice soup...
YUMMY!!!!!!!
Happy weekend Linda!
Warmy,
Deb :)
I love soup too, cheesy potato, cheddar broccoli, tortilla are all favorites, for a quick soup I still love me some Campbells Chicken Noodle and Tomato. I love your questions, they are a great way to get to know each other! Sue
My mom's potatoe soup...I now add cheese. We used to have this every Christmas eve when I was growing up. Yum!!
You have been busy and having fun! Your mom is beautiful and looks great. Love seeing you with your sisters. I have two sisters and a brother.
My brother went to ASU because we used to live in Phoenix. Now all of my family lives near there...my mom, my brother and fam, my sister, a nephew who is an ASU alum, my dad and my other sister and her husband will retire there soon. How fun to meet two of your blog friends there and what a great place to meet at Cheesecake Factory!! I love their banana cheesecake!! I've met an AZ blogger just a couple months ago...Cindy from Consider It All Joy.
Where is California do you live? Have a good weekend.
Connie
Now, that's a really hard question. Hmm...I'd have to say it's Broccoli Cheese! YUM!
I am so glad that we are starting to cool off enough to enjoy soup. I really like all kinds. My top three would be minestrone, chicken tortilla and tomato.
I am more of a stew person...
but I love minstrone...clam chowder...potato...
yum...
YUP!!!!!!!!!!
pretty much all of them. Just NOT pea soup
I am starting to get addicted to your Friday question LOL! What will Linda ask us this Friday :D
I also love Potato Cheese soup. It really is my favorite and then I love Tomato Rice. I love this time of year where soups and breads taste so good, warm and comforting.
Chicken noodle or rice and Cream of mushroom, all preferable homemade so I don't have to deal with alot of salt or MSG.
i'm a chili girl:)
much love,
dani xxx
Tomato Basil allllllllll the way!!!
Post a Comment