Monday, November 9, 2009

Blue Monday...Maui Style!



Thank you Sally for hosting Blue Monday each week. To join in the fun or to visit other Blue Monday participants, click here.

We are on vacation this week in beautiful Maui. There is plenty of blue in Hawaii to feast your eyes upon, from the gorgeous shades of blue in the ocean, to the clear blue sky. Let me share some Maui blue with you...








All of these pictures were taken on my walk this morning. I've been walking 4 miles each day. I just need to keep up the momentum when I get home!

Aloha and Happy Blue Monday!

21 comments:

Hopie said...

oh boy!!! those are great fun pictures.

Cindy said...

Lovely photos.
cindy

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love those planters. Have fun in your vacation!

To start the week, I am sharing our walk in the park last weekend.

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Fabulous BLUE WATERS! What a wonderful vacation place!!! Thanks for sharing and enjoy your BLUE MONDAY!

LV said...

I have been to Hawaii, but never to Maui. What a lovely, lovely place. You picked some lovely blue sights to share with us.

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Hi Ms. Linda enjoy and have fun in your vacay at beaituful Maui.

My entry

Mary Bergfeld said...

What gorgeous photos. I do believe that Hawaii is as close as we can get to paradise here on earth. I hope you are enjoying every minute you are there. Have a wonderful Blue Monday.

April said...

Oh, you lucky duck! We're thinking of going to Hawaii this summer. Can't wait to read more about your adventures!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Linda... what a fun trip this is! I hope you have the time of your life, and it looks like you already are. Take lots of pics for us on Blue Monday. We'd love to see them! Speaking of which...

Happy Blue Monday!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the photos -- you really captured the blue. Have fun. XOXO

Marice said...

great photos! surfin USa ;)

u may view mine if u have time

wendy said...

Isn't there an Elvis song called "Blue Hawaii" or did I just dream that up on my own??

beautiful shots.
I am a little concerned about the evacuation sign........tsunmai??

I am blue that I am NOT in Hawaii

SmilingSally said...

Oh, Linda, now you've done it! I'm GREEN. Happy Blue Monday to you!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Wow, Hawaii and you're blogging? Well, I probably would too. Just come over here from somewhere and so glad I did. Love how you write.

Meggie said...

Hawaii, how divine! Love the photos, hope you are having a great time.

storyteller said...

What beautiful BLUES you've shared today ... glorious views ;-)
Hugs and blessings,
Sacred Ruminations

Sherri said...

Beautiful Blue Monday Pictures!! I'm sooo jealous sitting in the rain and wind! Enjoy yourself!! Happy Blue Monday : ) Sherri@lavenderfields

Connie said...

Maui??!!? (Thou shalt not covet, thou shalt not covet) OK, I'm better now. Beautiful blue pictures! Have so much fun!

valerie said...

Awww.....I'm so jealous!
Maui is my very favorite place.
Isn't it just wonderful?
When we were there (it might have been this same ABC store) we bought lots of boxes of chocolate macadamia nuts for so cheap. They were delicious - and those wonderful pineapples.
I'm very impressed with your 4 mile walk. Way to go Linda!!!
Continue to have fun!!

Marice said...

hi Linda :) yes that's my baby girl! thanks for stoppin by!

Bren's Life said...

That is fantastic that your walking 4 miles! Way to go... Next time you go if you want a friend to go with you to walk with just let me know!!! hee hee