Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Case Of Neighbor Envy

There's just too much going on right now plus the clips that hold our outdoor lights don't fit on our new roof tiles. Do you think our neighbor would get mad if we just decorate like this...


.

14 comments:

Mari said...

Hahahahaha!

nanny said...

I love it!

Don't know where I've been all week, I just now read about Macy!
Oh Linda I hope she is doing well considering..
Perspective comes when we least expect it, uh?
Hope you are feeling better too!
Have a good and safe weekend!

Emma said...

Go for it.

I got my goodies in the mail and loved it. My girls and husband goobled up the chocolate. Thanks.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I am with ya sista! I am anti lights this year.

Jill said...

How funny, I can totally relate.

stalkermom said...

I love that picture!

Barrett said...

You and your family and friends are still in my prayers.

I just had my daughter read your two posts about Macy because she is the same age, in college and a jogger too. I can't even imagine what her mother is going through right now. I am hoping there has been some encouraging news.

Love the light picture! I fussed all day as put my decorations out. I should have just made myself a little sign!

Tanna said...

Hey, Linda. Just checking in to see if there was any new news of Macy. Hope she is improving and growing stronger every minute. And, that you and your son are doing the same!

I'm all for the DITTO sign this year! But, Little Man will be coming to his Noni's... so, there best be some decorating taking place soon!

You and yours are still in my prayers...

wendy said...

Dear Linda
Oh My Gosh --I feel so bad. I have let too many days go by without checking your blog and WOW you have had your hands full.

Yes, my daughter Emma loved her chocolates. I was talking to her on the phone and she told me how excited she was to get them in the mail. How sweet you are

Sorry about your ankle, the photo looked pretty bad. HURTS like heck I know.

and then your son and his stomach problems, Oh man

then the accident of your daughters friends sister. That is just so awful.
Of course prayers are said on behalf of you and your loved ones.
such a tragic accident and I hope all will be ok

Cynthia said...

That is hilarious! I've got to show that one to the Hubs.

I hope everyone is feeling better in your neck of the woods. Ugh.

Brenda said...

OmGosh! That's hilarious!

mommakin said...

Oh, that's really funny.

And yet, even THAT is too much effort for us...

jenn said...

matt keeps threatening to decorate our house like this too!

Bren's Life said...

That's so funny!!! And way too smart!