So here's the question: When was the last time you splurged on something and what was it?
I splurged last week on a new rug for my laundry room. It was a splurge because I didn't need it and it was $27.99. It sure caught my eye hanging there on the rack at Lowe's. It seems I love anything with lettering on it these days!
Have a great weekend!





27 comments:
Wednesday I spent 20$ on a pretty plate stand. I needed it though. Really.
Have a great weekend!
Oh I love the rug! And I love Lowe's! They lamp section is my favorite there. Lets see the last thing that I splurged on was a pair of $80.00 shoes! And it was sooo worth it, they make my feet feel incredible!
Love Di
Love that rug! Wish I had a cute laundry room to put it in.
I don't have a recent splurge...but I am going out shopping today maybe I will have something to report later LOL.
I splurge too much!! I love the rug.
I bought a laptop last weekend, it was a great deal, I've been wanting one, and with 5 of us we need more computers...........right?
Well with moving into a new home I have had to buy some things because some of what I have did not fit in this house, so anything, even a decorative plate for $8.00 is a splurge for me since we still have another home to get sold. I didn't think I would even be able to get paint right now and we have and are getting all the rooms painted.... yeah!
Well, I've revisited a former addiction of mine...cardmaking and scrapbooking and my splurge has turned into a month long binge.
Love your rug!
I love that rug - it looks perfect in your laundry room! My last splurge was on some things for a centerpiece for my kitchen table.
I just splurged big time last night - a new set of luggage...JUST FOR ME.
But I might need to make a trip to Lowe's soon.
I love that rug. I haven't splurged on anything in a long time. I might just have to go to Lowe's and get that rug too.
I want that rug!!! How pretty! Goodness...probably the last thing I splurged on was a new wool coat. Keeps me nice and toasty!
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I love the rug. My last splurge: two bra's at the Victoria Secret semi-annual sale and a pair of $90 boots at JC Penney that I bought on sale for $26.
I love the rug! I need a new one for my laundry room...hmmmm.
Splurge???? Well....new perfume...Daisy by Marc Jacobs. It smells soooo good!
Connie
P.S. I think I'm going to Lowes!! :)
I'm so 'into' thrifting that my mind is blank on an actual splurge besides going out to eat with my family. hmmm...it'll come to me tho'! In the meantime, happy weekend to ya!
Love the rug, Linda! My latest splurge was a pair of boots on sale for $15...the last thing I need is ANOTHER pair of boots!
last comment was way to negitive.
I would say...
New teeth...
My husbands new company has left me with no spending money.... so no mun no fun!!!
I want to splurge on a new washer and dryer... something like you have!!!!
Oooh, I'm lovin' that rug! Hmmmm, trying to think of something I've actually splurged on lately...nothing really comes to mind. A couple of weeks ago I found a tabletop fountain for $4 at the thrift store...originally from Kohl's marked $49.99...gotta love that!
Enjoy your weekend, Linda!
The smiles that rug are bringing are so worth the splurge!
Linda, thank you for your kind sympathy over the loss of our friend, Tony. Most appreciated.
Pssst don't tell. I am totally hooked on QVC's "Today's Special Value". I rarely need it but it always seems so cool so I buy, buy, buy!!
I love the rug, it is just perfect.
I guess I splurge every time I go junkin' cause I buy something and most of the time don't need it.
I am like Cherie, I am also hooked on QVC, just bought a portable DVD player from there and I really didn't need it but it was on sale for $105.00, broke down into 5 easy payments...who could refuse that....
Oh, Linda, thank you...
Molly
Well I think you needed that rug!!!! It looks perfect! Good Buy!
I love your photos...I went to your Photo Resolutions 2010 post where I just loved the picture of the flooded backyard. And I went to the other blog with more photos, so lovely to see! I might join this for this year...we'll see.
And as for the new rug for your laundry, I think it looks great on your floor, right next to the machines.
Aren't you glad you splurged?
I hope you get the remaining frames you still need to complete you twelve months. Awesome that you'd find three all at the same time!
Love
Lidj
Love the rug.
The last thing I splurged on was a blinged up wallet. And bracelet. And shirt. Didn't really need any of them, but add a little bit of rhinestones and a sale and I'm there.
Love your new rug - it's fabulous! My last splurge was an antique wire basket. Anything you just can't buy and is unique I have a hard time passing by!
I love that rug! Thanks so much for stopping by, your name is entered in my giveaway, good luck! My "recent" splurge would have to be my Coach purse, that I bought on vaca last May. I got it for $120 originally $328, so in a way it was a splurge and a thrifty find, right??? LOL Sue
I splurged on a scarf. But it was on clearance at Target so it really wasn't much of a splurge. With Splenda already giving me th best Christmas ever and Cancun in 38 days, I am keeping the purchases to a minimum.
Love the rug though!
Post a Comment