Sunday, May 2, 2010

Getting To Know YOU


Today, I'm linking up again with Keely over at Mannland5 for her Getting to Know YOU Sunday. Feel free to join in!

The rules are simple. To play, just copy the questions, answer them, post them on your blog, then come back to Mannland5 and link up.

So here we go:

1. Are you superstitious? No, although I don't think I'd walk under a ladder intentionally.

2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be? I'd want to be a spoiled house dog like my little Jake. The Jakester is one loved dog!


3. You would never catch me wearing.........? Spandex!!!

4. If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it? Yes, it's always fun to put real voices and faces to the friends we've made in blogland.

5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body? Haven't waxed any girlie parts, OUCH, but I have had my upper lip waxed. Again, OUCH!

6. Are you a spender or a saver? A little of both but more of a saver.

7. If you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman? I have to think about this one. No one in particular comes to mind. It would be a handsome, distinguished, middle aged man though. Definitely not a COUGAR here!

8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day? Never smoked! Not even a puff and I'm proud of it!

**********************************************************
Also wanted to mention a great giveaway. If you love stationary and paper products as much as I do, head on over to my friend Lene's blog. She's giving away a $20 give certificate to one of my favorite places, DOODLEBUGS PAPER! Check out Lene's giveaway here:

Embrace the Chaos

11 comments:

Tasha said...

doggie is so cute

Kimberly said...

Hi Linda - I said I would like to be a dog too - my dog Tucker - he has a good life!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

That was fun getting to know you.
However, I think that you should put on some Spandex and then take a picture....you know, just for the sake of blogging about it.

Love ya!

Melissa Miller said...

Linda it was really nice reading about you. Great amswers.

Thank you for entering my blue giveaway sweet friend! You're a blessing to me.

Have a wonderful week.
~Melissa :)

Janiece said...

I love learning more and more about you.

Lene said...

I think Jake does lead a pretty nice life too.

Thanks for the giveaway shout-out.

Susan said...

Very cute, it is always nice to get to know my bloggy friends better. I might have to play the game.
Susan

April said...

Linda,
I am just heartbroken to learn about your friends' passing. Please know that I'll be praying for you all.

Charlotte said...

Jake makes me smile......

mCat said...

I'd want to be a spoiled house dog too.

Mimi said...

Hi Linda!!!!
Very good answers!!!It is so nice to read about you!!!!
Let's see, I will try a few out on myself
Never smoked--EVER
Waxed a body part--NOPE-Never
what would I not wear--A bikini!!!sorry my c-section tummy is not a sight to see
an animal--a dolphin, probably because I cannot swim and I cannot do flips, so I would love to swim and do flips!!!!
ok
have a great week, it's almost over!!!!
Hugs,
jamie