Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Photo Resolution 2010

I'm so thankful for sweet friends that take car trips and bring me home fresh goodies...

23/52:


24/52:


16 comments:

Diana said...

Life is just a bowl of cherries! Sometimes with a bit of garlic on the side! Nice friends Linda.
Love Di ♥

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Yum. I think you should be eating the cherries while you make some garlic bread!
HUGS

Anonymous said...

What nice "gifts." I love to get something out of the ordinary. You'll have to share with us what you did with each of these. Beautiful pictures.

Tanna said...

Those friends really know what great gifts are! Those cherries are making me drool!

Bonnie said...

Those cherries look fresh and delicious!

Hi Linda, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Feel free to stop by anytime, I love meeting new friends! I look forward to visiting with you again.

Bonnie

PS - good luck with your transition at work. As a former cancer patient I can only tell you that a good nurse is worth his/her weight in gold!

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

yum, ranier cherries...my favorite! Yes, I'm still working for PB. I've had a lot going on lately, thus, not much blogging or reading blogs. Nice to see you're still writing. Thanks for your visit!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Linda,
That is so nice when friends bring gifts.
Congrat's on the job change. You will LOVE your "freedom" :)
Warmly,
Deb :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Linda,
That is so nice when friends bring gifts.
Congrat's on the job change. You will LOVE your "freedom" :)
Warmly,
Deb :)

mCat said...

What I wouldn't do for some of that garlic to be roasted and spread on some toasted buttered bread! Looks delish!

Christine said...

You can't have enough Rainier Cherries!

Cynthia said...

Now I'm hungry! Those cherries look awesome!

Cynthia said...

Now I'm hungry! Those cherries look awesome!

Janiece said...

Yummy!
Nothing like fresh veggies and fruit!

kayellen said...

look at those yummy cherries!! I need to get some:)))
The plate is really cute too!!

Smiles,
Kay Ellen

Darlene said...

Your pictures look wonderful!

I was going to tell you we have LOTS of turtles around here. I'm just not sure how they end up getting into our fenced back yard! As in fenced so our small poodles can't get out! When I first started my blog we had a turtle that came up to our front porch EVERY single day and we named it Yertle. We started putting out lettuce and dog food for it. When the weather started getting colder it disappeared. We constantly stop when a turtle is in the road (when it is safe to do so) and move it to the other side so they don't get hit. I hate seeing turtles squished on the road :(

Happy@Home said...

Those would be perfect gifts in my opinion. Your cherries look so pretty on that plate.