Friday, October 29, 2010

It's Friday


And I'm nosy...

So here's the question: Who are you rooting for to win the 2010 World Series? Texas Rangers or the S.F. Giants?

I've been tossed up because I'm a California girl so I should be rooting for the Giants but one of our local hometown boys is pitching for the Rangers. Colby Lewis was born and raised in the city that I live in and we are very proud of his success.

But I think I just made up my mind...GO RANGERS!

11 comments:

mCat said...

I'm torn as well. Love the Giants and they are playing fantastic - but the Rangers have never been to the World Series so it would nice for them to win.
At this point, I would be happy for either, as long as it's a good series!

CB said...

GIANTS GIANTS GIANTS GIANTS!!

I am a Bay Area girl born and bred and I want to see the Giants win!!!!

wendy said...

I am cheering for the Giants as well.
But I am just happy to see some "new blood" out there and not the same ol' teams all the time. (sorry M-Cat, a big Yankee fan)

but you gotta cheer for your hometown boy for sure

Janiece said...

I am not much of a baseball fan...I KNOW, BUT I PROMISE I AM A TRUE RED WHITE AND BLUE Girl.
So go....
who ever wins!

jenn said...

i really dont care (is that bad?)...
im just sad the CARDINALS arent there this year....
and GLAD the dang yankies are OUT!

Debbie said...

Rangers, Rangers, Rangers!!!!

God Bless~
Debbie Jean

Connie said...

Is there a World Series going on? Does that answer your question?
(I'm so embarrassed)

Donna Lynn said...

Confession time...I don't watch baseball, but if I had to choose, it would be the Giants! I did live in CA for many years, so have to go with that team.

Nonnas News said...

Go Rangers!!!

valerie said...

I'm a little late....
I was for the Rangers. So sorry they lost last night. :(

Tanna said...

Colby Lewis was awesome. I'm sad the Rangers lost, but very proud that they made it to the World Series for the first time! Congratulations are due the Giants; they played magnificantly.