
Yep, that would be her crinkled up wedding dress in her lap, not hanging up nicely in a bag or anything, nope, just walked out of the hotel lugging it under her arm. See it spilling over onto the street!
What a difference a day makes. I bet just 24 hours earlier she would have thrown herself in front of a bus to protect that dress!





12 comments:
HI LINDA!!
You went on A Cruise!!How exciting, and leaving from Seattle means you went to Alaska!!!
I have done that one, I loved it!!!
AND I AGREE, ABOUT that picture, had to capture that one!!!!!
And what a shame to have it just tossed over her arm and dragging the ground.......what in the world was she thinking????
Hugs,
jamie
Oh you are so right! She would have been crying if there was one drop of dust on the thing.
Looks a little exhausted don't ya think?
Great title, too :) Happy weekend!
What a sweet post! You are right, she would have risked life and limb to protect that dress just a day earlier. I hear it's becoming a fad to ruin the wedding dress after the wedding. Many brides who get married near the ocean jump in and splash around on purpose. Mine is still stored lovingly in my closet. Blessings
So true, so true! This is a great post.
That is so true! How funny. Pray they take care of their marriage better than that dress!
what a great post! makes you think! miss you in blog land!
so funny. Now I am trying to think about how I carried my wedding dress out of our hotel.
Hi Linda!
Been awhile, hasn't it? Hope you haven't forgotten about me! What you wrote about that young woman and her dress is so very true. Of course, I still cherish my wedding dress and have it boxed up like a piece of priceless treasure.
So true! I bet by this point, she had HAD it, and didn't much care anymore.... Funny
hope you are doing okay...I've been busy with life but noticed that you haven't been blogging as much!
Hey Linda....just thought I'd see what you're up to?? Hope all is well...miss you in bloggy world!
Post a Comment