Even though I'm new in the game, I'd really like to get in on the Good Mail frenzy!
I have ALWAYS been one to send mail and little trinkets to friends and loved ones. I know for a fact that I probably get more enjoyment out of sending it than they do receiving it! Even as a little girl, I loved paper products of all kinds, pens, stickers, holiday goodies, you name it, and loved sharing my treasures (however big or small) with others...and I still do. So...lets say we get my good mail address list started!
Please feel free to e-mail me your address at chasins4@yahoo.com. I'd love to hear from you! Those new Good Mail stickers I bought from Good Mail Queen Jill are burning a hole in my pocket!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I love Good mail! email me your addy.
wiljen109@aol.com
Me too!
shoeobsessedone@hotmail.com
good mail is life changing! you will love it!
Post a Comment