Tuesday, February 19, 2008

SPT Challenge - Pick me up

What do you turn to when you need a quick "pick me up?"



For anyone who knows me, they know there is only ONE answer to this week's SPT challenge...PEPSI! Yes, whenever I need a quick pick me up, pepsi always does the trick. There are some preferences however:

* Even though I'll drink it, I prefer regular pepsi, not the diet stuff

* Fountain drinks...there's nothing better than a fountain drink pepsi

* I really like cubed ice the best but crushed ice will do just fine

I figure since I don't drink alcohol or coffee, don't smoke, don't do drugs...a girl's gotta have at least one vice, mine's pepsi!

8 comments:

Michelle Alley said...

Amen sister! Mine is diet, I can't seem to take all the sugar in regular sugar. Although, I can and will eat a large piece of cake though! Take care :)

Jossie said...

Oh that's funny! I also have to have the fountain soda as well. A can will do if I'm at home but nothing is quite like the fountain soda. Nice to know I'm not the only one with that same vice (I also don't do any of the other stuff, lol)

Alisa said...

I have a girlfriend who feels the exact same way!

Unknown said...

funny, there is a pepsi truck parked outside of my window right this moment. blog karma.

cute photo!! i don't think i could drink that much soda in one sitting.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the ice. I prefer the pebble ice myself.
I agree, any soda tastes better from the fountain!

Andy said...

OH! Another Pepsi kindres spirit! I am with you 100%!

Holly said...

I am more of a Diet Coke girl, but still a soda is a great pick me up! I love to hit Sonic during their 2-4 pm happy hour for half priced drinks. Love their pepple ice!

Remember the Pepsi vs. Coke taste tests from years ago?

Natasha said...

Me, I prefer coke zero but I agree - if a gal must have one vice, a soda isn't too bad!