Tuesday, June 3, 2008

You've Got To Check This Out!

I stumbled across this new site...The Secret Is In The Sauce (SITS).



Just take a look at their giveaway...sheez louise! How can you pass this up!?!

This site looks like fun. They will feature a new blogger each day, Monday thru Friday, then post that site on their "Saucy Blogs" list of top 20. We could be their next featured blogger!

You can bet I'll be checking out this site regularly!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the great post! You've got yourself two additional contest entries.

We've got your posts, thanks! Everyone who submits now get to be featured, how cool is that?

We are featuring in the order received.

Check the site regularly and support the current blogger!

Kim Sue said...

went over to check it out and then found myself on insanemama's blog and read that entry about having a teenage daughter which makes me swing back and forth between laughter and scared out of my mind (knowing I will have one)

Jan said...

Wow Linda. That is super saucy and also a really good idea. Thanks for the link and the heads up.. Way to go on your entries too.

Jan

Nonnas News said...

Linda, maybe you can help me, I am not sure how to email a post. Can you tell me how? I appreciate it!!
Patti

michelle said...

I am headed to the site right now. It sounds like fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Great link Linda! Can't wait to read about your sauciness~~!