Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm Not a Flake...

Honestly, I swear I'm not!

Our little bloggers address list is typed up in my little computer and ready to go...honestly!

I received a nice response from people who wanted to put their names and addresses on a list so that we could send out birthday cards, christmas cards, good mail, etc. to our blogging friends.

Well I typed up the list but wanted to print it out on some pretty or neat designed paper, something other than just plain white computer paper...but I haven't found any yet.

BUT TODAYS THE DAY! IT WILL BE IN THE MAIL BY TOMORROW...YOU HAVE MY WORD!

Thank you again friends for your warm, welcoming response!

(If anyone is reading this and wants to add their name to the list, email me your information. I'll add it to our list before I print out the copies this afternoon.)

7 comments:

Bren's Life said...

I was wondering about that list. But I knew you had plans of some sort... You are too sweet. I want you to know I that I not a flake either. You have sent me 2 packages & I haven't sent you anything. I swear I look for something each time I go to any store at all. I want to find something you would like & is pink for you... I guess I just 2nd guess myself all the time on if it's cute enough for you, or is it something you would like...
I miss talking to you & we don't chat a lot anymore...
Have a Great Day!

Anonymous said...

Yea for all of us. Can't wait to get the list.

My "name game" thingy said I was accomidating, so I'll just take the list on white paper.

Jan said...

Of course your not a flake Linda. I heard you use Head and Shoulders regularly. SWEET is the word for you dear.

Nonnas News said...

Your not a flake!! I had thought about the list but knew you were probably working on getting it together and organized. I'll be looking forward to receiving it in the mail. Thanks for all your hard work and for thinking of doing that. It will be like having pen pals!

Da Bergs said...

I sent my info!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Linda- I'm so glad that you have joined my swap! The more the merrier! Please send me your blog name and mailing address when you get a minute- thanks!:) toosillysisters@cox.net Lori

Robin Beck said...

Hi Linda...
I'm so happy your visited my blog! Stop by ANYTIME! Any friend of Jan's is a friend of mine!
I'm glad you signed up for the Fall swap on Lori's blog-I'm very excited about it myself~!

Take Care,
Robin