Monday, July 14, 2008

What's In A Name?

I saw this fun little blogthing over at a friend's site and thought I'd give it a try also. Much to my surprise, it's pretty right on.

Relaxed, chill, go with the flow...yes sir, that's me!

Uh oh...tightly wound!?! At times, I'm sure my family would agree with this wholeheartedly (although the older I get, the more I unwind!)

Balanced, orderly, and organized...I think my family calls it OCD!

Stubborn and headstrong...no, not moi!

Like I said, it's pretty right on, except for one thing. What do they mean I don't stick with things for very long...I've stuck with hubby for 28 years now haven't I!!

Ok, so go ahead and give it a try for yourself. Lets see if we have anymore Type A's out there.




What Linda Means



You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.

You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.

Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.



You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.

You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.

You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.



You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.

You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.

You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.



You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row.

You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.

People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality.



You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.

You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.

You have the classic "Type A" personality.


11 comments:

Janiece said...

So where did you find this cute little test...though I am worried what it might say about me!

BittersweetPunkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BittersweetPunkin said...

That was me...LOL...I just did my name and it was downright creepy!!! A lot of it I thought was accurate but I did disagree with a few things,,,,
Blessings,
Robin

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I'm sure I'm Type A...I'm going to go check it out!

Jan said...

What a great test for sure. I love it. I can't wait to do this one too.

I see alot of good in that list. So that would be close. I am sure I am type Z. Off the charts and should live with the zebras.

Have fun and this was so fun..

Jennifer said...

I played along! This was an interesting little quiz!

Have a great week!

Da Bergs said...

Have you ever done the color code? I think a type A is a Red... It is fun to do!

dani said...

most of mine was pretty accurate as well, linda...
but, i am totally NOT "a-personality-type", LOL!!!
love,
dani

Rhonda said...

Oh my goodness this is great.

My name means... sadly, babbling brook or in other books I have read, it can mean, LOUD and noisy waters.

I just don't believe it!

Donna said...

Oh, what fun! I'm going to go see what my name means.

Hugs,
Donna

kelly said...

i can't wait to check this out. i love this little tests. have fun in ventura. which beach did you go to? i grew up in that neck of the woods!