Little Sis cut the strips of paper for me, wrote down each person's name, placed them in the bowl, and then sweetly said, "I'm nervous!" Isn't that cute!
(Notice we chose a bowl with red, white, and blue...in honor of this being 4th of July weekend and my 100th post being posted on July 4th.)
Congratulations...
Lorie you are the winner of my first ever giveaway...and I couldn't be happier. Just email me your address and I'll get your cupcake goodies out in the mail. Maybe you'll make cupcakes with your adorable grandchildren!?! If so, please take pictures!
Little Sis was a little disappointed when it was all done. She felt bad for all of the pieces of paper still left in our 4th of July bowl...so what's a girl to do...DRAW ANOTHER NAME THAT'S WHAT!
Yes sir, that's what we did! Little Sis is a girl after my own heart! Needless to say, I was thrilled when this name was pulled out next...
Jennifer this cupcake giveaway will be duplicated and sent off to you too! I can't wait to get these goodies to you. Have fun!
Friends, thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the wonderful, encouraging, and sweet comments you have not only left for this giveaway, but for all of the comments you leave me daily. 100 posts has truly been effortless...it's such a joy sharing my little life with you! Here's to 100 more!





16 comments:
Congrats to the winners. How fun was that Linda. They will so love that giveaway.
Congratulations to both the winners! That was a cute giveaway! And congratulations to you again on 100 posts!
YEA for them!! I missed your 100 post somehow.. it did not show up on my blog reader :o( So, I had to come over here and read about you!!
I want to take piano lessons too. I took growing up but I don't remember anything. I wish I could play now!
Hey Linda
Yeah so glad to see Jennifer H on that piece of paper, but I think that she should have to wait to use her cupcake kit until I visit next!!! HA HA HA HA
You guys are the sweetest!
Yeah for the winners. Way to go Lil Sis, see nothing to be nervous about.. You just didn't grab my name. But I know your saving my name for when you do the giveaway to Hawaii for your mom & my birthday.. You can come too - if you draw my name... :) :)
Yeah Jennifer H. I'm so excited for you... Way to go Idaho!
How much do I love little sis right now!?!?!?
Yea, I'm so excited. If you'll note my "comment" on you 100 post...I promised little sis I'd make 100 cupcakes in honor of your 100 posts. And then I'd post about it.
YIKES! Who would have thought I'd win! I'll totally keep my end of the bargain up!
ps...I just mailed you a pkg. and thank you so much for my 4th stuff. I'll post about it tomorrow! Thanks Linda.
Congrats to both of them. I'm sure they'll enjoy those cupcakes. Thanks for having such a fun giveaway.
Congrats again on #100, and how sweet are you to have TWO winners?
You are awesome, and I'm sure they will love their goodies!
HA! Loved the comment about not being too upset and waiting for the giveaway to Hawaii! I'll be in on that one!!
Congrats to the winners! I'm sure they will enjoy the cupcakes!
Hugs,
Donna
Jen told me about her big idea for the cupcakes - she's a bit freaked! It was so funny to hear her tell me about it! What a fun thing to do Linda! 100 posts is a milestone :)
Congrats to the winners - aren't they lucky ducks?? :-)
Linda,
Thanks for stopping by for a visit. Congratulations to the winners of your giveaway. Also, congratulations on 100 posts.
Hugs,
Sue
awesome give away, linda!!! congrats ladies!!!
love,
dani
100n thank yous- to go from never winning anything to twice in one week. I'm excited and I will take pictures of course when I share it all with my grandbabies.
Thank you Linda and Lil Sis for drawing me and Your friendship is my real gift!
Be blessed!
Lorie
Post a Comment