So here's the question: Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall. Which is your favorite?
As much as I love spring and the freshness and rebirth that it brings, hands down, fall is my favorite time of year. I love the cooler weather, pumpkins, the colors of the trees with their yellow and orange leaves, pumpkin and spice scented candles, candy corn, Halloween...I love it all...and it's almost here!





27 comments:
I love them all! I sure am looking forward to fall, and the cooler temps. though. What is your favorite season? :)
I love Spring. I like the changing seasons we get in Michigan, but winter seems to last forever and I am always thrilled to see spring arrive. Fall is also nice, but is tempered by the fact that winter is coming behind it.
Oh man Fall is my favorite! Football starts tonight and then on to Halloween!
I love fall... the crisp air, the wonderful colors....
I agree with you. We are fortunate here in MD to get all 4 seasons...but Fall is by far my favorite!! Beautiful colors...crisp air....football...jeans and a t shirt weather...what could be better???
It's a toss up between spring and fall. I love spring, but, fall brings with it wonderful colors and a time for a bit more coziness.
I guess I'd have to say spring!
Hugs,
Donna
All of them for different reasons, but number one is Fall. I just love the whole thing. I am really ready for it too. Pumpkin Pie, here I come.
Spring is my favorite.
definitely fall...I just wish here in Mississippi the weather would cooperate.
I Do love Fall! I love to put Mums in my flowerpots out front. The candycorn, decorating my house with pumpkin...my birthday in October. LOVE IT!
Totally with you on fall being my absolute favorite, and for the same reasons! Course, it's nice to be able to open the windows and let the fresh, COOL air in after so many 100+ degree, humid days. And my electric bill could stand to be reduced....
I can't wait!
Well here in AZ you really don't see too many seasons. But I have to say I love to go on vacation & see the Fall colors. I love the color trees change & how beautiful it looks.
I also love Spring flowers & seeing trees bloom with beautiful flowers on them. I just love color or life!
FALL for sure! I love everything about it.
SPRING next.
Winter next.
Summer last. Go figure...I live in SE TX...summer lasts 6 months down here!
fall is my favorite, too, linda...
i love the cool nights, the fragrances, and most of all my pulling out my hooded sweatshirts:D
love,
dani
hum...I really like them all. But, I enjoy the harvest of fall, and getting ready for the holidays!
YIPPPEEEE
Hi Linda...You know I love cold weather..and ICE, but I think fall is my favorite season!!
Hugz,
Michele
Fall is definitely my favorite. Of course, our Houston winters are pretty much an extension of fall ;-)
Fall is my favorite also, for the very same reasons!
Spring is my second choice!
I love changing seasons!!! I think spring is my fav - it's nice to live where you can get sick of one season and excited for the next to come along (like now)
(PS - I had to come and write you a real comment because I think I haven't updated my blog roll in a long time and may have inadvertantly left your name of my blanket comment the other day ... oh me oh my!! So I had to make sure you get your very own real one. So sorry!!)
My favourites are Winter, then Autumn, then Spring and very last....Summer. Spring officially starts for us here in OZ on Monday 1st Sep! I'm having a give away on my blog and would love for you to enter Linda if you get a chance. Happy weekend to you sweetie!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)
I love them all too. I think it has to be summer for me, but I get excited with each changing season. Kathi
Two thumbs up for Fall!!! I am like you... I love the new spring flowers and the sunshine... but FOR SURE fall is the funnest... love the changing of the leaves! Love the decorations! Love the smells... LOVE IT ALL!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!
Yikes. Is Funnest a word? Sorry!
Oh Honey definately Fall...Finally that blasted desert heat is gone and I ate every last vegie from my garden consisting of green beans out the you-know-what, green chili outta the wazoooo too!... 3 kinds of tomatoes, tomatillos, 2 kinds of squash AND lastly soon I'll be diggin up my spuds. Lets see...oh yea and wood burning in fireplaces perfumes the air(of course on "okay to burn days"). Flower garden has gone to seed...thank God....Layering of bulky sweaters and sweats...flannel sheets and my cuddly cat...oh and hot coco'n marshmallows...Uhhh making Tamales and Posole. Okay now I'm hungry...
tootles
Gail&Callie =^..^=
woof!
p.s. I found you through my little sis Glenda :0)
Ok, that is a hard one for me, I'm thinking Fall also.
Im all about the summer!!! I dont thaw out until the temps reach at least 80'!!! Im beginning to feel a slight nip in the air, early in the morning, and I cringe a little. I'll have to brace myself for what I know is coming!! oh well, gotta take the good with the 'bad.'
Fall is also mine and my husband's faorite....is it a sign of getting older too when you start scheduling your vacations around the Fall Foilage....we love going up North during the Fall so that we can see all of the fall foilage...I could live in that season all year long and I am always in a better happier mood, sitting on my couch listening to crows, drinking hot chocolate...oh my gosh, it is beautiful and I cannot wait to experience it again...it is so close.
Tammy
Post a Comment