Thursday, July 2, 2009

Now That's Creative!

One of the reasons why I enjoy blogging so much is because of all of the creativity that's always so freely shared. I'm amazed and reminded everyday at how smart, witty, creative, funny, and industrious women truly are.

I made these 4th of July favors today and I can't get over how adorable and creative they are. I wasn't smart enough to think of these on my own, but Ramona did. You can check out her wonderful blog here.


Just rolled up candy (rolos, sweetarts) and a red pipe cleaner in tin foil and in minutes I had the cutest favors around. Couldn't be any easier. Thank you Ramona for the inspiration!

15 comments:

Loretta said...

Very cute- and tasty too! Have a happy and safe 4th of July celebration! Hugs, Loretta

Mari said...

Those are so cute! Great idea!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Happy 4th Linda!!!
Very sweet idea...now I have to run out and buy some tootsie rolls..
Warmly,
Deb :)

Blondie's Journal said...

These are so sweet...and easy. Gotta love that! Thanks for the tip. I will check out Ramona's blog.

Have a great 4th!!! :-)

xoxo
Jane

Janiece said...

Now that is cute!!! and I like the "Easy"

Donna said...

How cute! Love that idea!

Hugs,
Donna

Daphine said...

What a great idea! And thank you for passing it on to us!

Have a great holiday!

Lene said...

I was going to the store tomorrow anyways...now I need
to add rolos to my list. Thanks. Ü

TUTU Monkey said...

So cute....I am going to use this idea...we have lots of little kids going to the parade with us. Thanks for the tip!!

Glad you had a nice vaction in Colorado!!

Hvae a WONDEFUL 4th!! :)

Joanna Jenkins said...

VERY cute! Thanks for the idea!

Have a terrific holiday!

Denise K. said...

Oh those are just adorable!!! What kind of candies did you use? I just may run out tomorrow and pick everything up to make some to take to our friends house...just darling!! :-)

Denise K. said...

Oops...I just reread it and saw that you used, Rolos, etc...darling!!!

jenn said...

how cute! you are so crafty

Natasha said...

Great idea!

dani said...

cute and yummy, too, i call that bonus-deluxe:D
much love,
dani xx