Friday, November 13, 2009

It's Friday

And I'm nosy...

So here's the question: When was the last time you did something adventurous?

We're trying out the "zip line" today. Did you see when the Roloff's (Little People Big World) came to Maui and went on the zip line? We're going on the same one. We wanted to give this a try a few years ago but it's always been booked solid. Well it's the slow season here in Hawaii so we had our pick of available days. Today's the day!


Adventurous? I'd give that a YES!

Would you be adventurous enough to give the zip line a try?

22 comments:

Loretta said...

Hi Linda,
Nope! I'm terrified of heights. However, when we were in Hawaii we went up in a glider plane. Is that adventurous? It was for us!!!! I've loved following your trip to Maui. Hope you're having the time of your life! Hugs, Loretta

Julie said...

Linda,
Thanks for visiting! And I must say that you are one BRAVE gal!!
NO zip line for me!!! I read your
profile. I agree. Change can be good, even when the change itself is not what we were actively seeking!!! It changes us. Gets us out of some ruts. :-) Have fun zipping!

Doodle Bugs said...

ummmmmmmmmm. YES! I would call that adventurous! And, I would NEVER do it. Can't wait to hear how it went.

stalkermom said...

I'd love to zip line! My BIL built a small one in his backyard and his kids LOVE it!

Mari said...

I saw this on Little People. I say hooray for you, because I'd be scared stiff!
I know you'll have fun though. Can't wait to hear how you liked it!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I think that is adventurous! I might try that if I knew I was hooked on securely.
For the most part I like my familiar surroundings and my feet terra firma.

Denise said...

I am about the most unadventurous person you could ever hope to meet. That being said, however, the zip line does look pretty fun.

Cheri said...

That looks so cool, Linda. Now that I would do but bungee jumping...not so much. Thanks for the Hawaii tour, this will probably be the closest I get.

CB said...

Good for you guys - that looks way awesome!
We had a zip line adventure booked this last summer but my Grandmother passed away and so we had to cancel. We still have the vouchers so hope to do it this summer!
Overall I am not too adventurous but once in awhile I like to get the adrenaline pumping.
We go rafting in White Water which is fun!

Donna said...

Oh my gosh, no, I could not see myself doing that. I'm not very adventurous.

Hope you had fun!

Hugs,
Donna

Cynthia said...

I would seriously LOVE to do that! Have fun!

xinex said...

Hi Linda! You are brave, there is no way I would try that cause I am afraid of heights. My granddaughter did it last year when she was 10 and loved it. How did it go?...Christine

Anonymous said...

WOW-yes, I would give it a try.

BittersweetPunkin said...

That looks like so much fun! I would do it!!!

Drop me an email with your addy...you are one of the winners on my first Giftaway...my email is on my profile page!

Hugs,
Robin

Emma said...

I got do do this when we were in cancun and I loved it!!! gjood for you.

Janiece said...

HOW FUN!!!
I can not wait to hear about it.

I would be right behind you!

tammy said...

I think I could do this a lot more easier than say bungee jumping or sky diving. This looks fun!! I haven't been adveturous in quite awhile, unless you count racing someone in my husband's new camaro.

wendy said...

My daughter Emma did this as she said.
ME --NOPE NOPE NADDA NEVER
not for all the DEPENDS in the world (as I'd pee my pants)

I admire those who have that adventursome spirit though. I am such a scardy cat

Christine said...

EEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!
You go first!

valerie said...

I don't think I could do it!
I know it's beautiful and adventurous, but......I'd have to say I don't think so. I'm a big chicken.

dani said...

i probably would... you know when i took all the kids to the smoky mountains earlier this fall, i noticed advertisements for zip-line there. but, katherine's friend, hannah, is deathly afraid of heights. so, i didn't even bring up the subject.
i'm catching up with you backwards; so, i know you all went and enjoyed it. how awesome!!!
much love,
dani xxx

Bren's Life said...

I am in Awe that you did this! Wow!!!
Most adventureous - hiked down to Havasupi Fall at the grand canyon & camped down there for 2 days. That's really the last thing I remember. I don't have a lot of fear. So I would try a lot of things.