Monday, March 28, 2011

Meet Me On Monday


Java @ Never Growing Old hosts "Meet Me On Monday" over on her blog. It's always fun getting to know a little more about blogging buddies so I thought I'd join in too. She asked us to answer these 5 questions about ourselves...

1. Crunchy or soft tacos: Homemade crunchy tacos are my favorite. I don't make them often because they are so messy to make but boy does my family love some homemade crunchy tacos.

2. Do you scrapbook: I never jumped on the scrapbooking bandwagon. I'm very organized with my photos and kept up the baby books nicely but never did officially scrapbook.

3. Do you take any daily medications: Nothing other than Vitamins and such. No prescribed medications, thank goodness. I do take Boniva for my bones but it's one pill once a month.

4. What is your favorite sound: It would have to be the sound of water, either the sound of crashing waves on the shore or the sound of a nice gentle waterfall. As much as I love the sound of water though, I love it even more when I hear my two grown children having a conversation together. They don't get to see each other often so I love it when they get a chance to connect and be together.

5. Where were you born: Right here in California...and I'm still here...much to my chagrin!



Happy Monday!

7 comments:

April said...

I love crunchy tacos, but I usually make soft ones since Abby has braces. I, too, love the sound of water. In fact, I have a sound machine that I turn on before I go to sleep and that's the sound it plays.

Lene said...

We have tacos at least one a week at our house. Everyone will eat them and the pass the gluten-free test.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Now I'm hungry for tacos! Thanks for the dinner idea.
LOVE the sound of the ocean!
warmly,
deb

Dolores said...

Include me in the crunchy taco of favorites.... wish I had some right now.

Your puppy dog on your header is absolutely adorable!!!
Hugs,

Bren's Life said...

Fun Fun!! I love learning more things about you... I love the sound of water too... And I don't scrap book either. But I do take med everyday.. Dr. put me on 1 more today...

Janiece said...

I too am a total crunchy taco person!
Not a scrapbooker...
love the sound of rain with lightning.
Born in Arizona...
Meds...yea way to many.
I think of you often dear friend.

Mimi said...

HI!
GREAT ANSWERS!!
I like/love crunchy tacos!!!
I ADORE scrapbooking, now I do them digitally!!!
sounds....my family laughing and talking too!!!!!
I also like the sound of water!!
Hugs,
jamie