Wednesday, February 25, 2009

An Entertainer In the Making!



This is the cutest 3 year old I've seen in a long time. Her little movements to the song are adorable. It's not Sunday but let's have us some church!

13 comments:

Meggie said...

Some kids are born entertainers and this little gal is one, for sure!

April said...

Do I hear a "Hallelujah" or an "Amen"??? Phenomenal and, oh, so sweet!

Janiece said...

For a little white girl she has some amazing moves!!!
I loved it
HALLELUJAH!!!!

Janiece said...

I forgot to tell you. I really like your new background. Very pretty...
Now I am off to post that cute little girl on my facebook..I could just keep listening to her over and over

larkswing said...

What an adorable video! Love it!

Mari said...

She is adorable isn't she? It makes me smile every time I see this.
PS - I like your new background.

Nadine said...

She certainly loves to move and sing. That was really adorable.

Bren's Life said...

Oh my Goodness! She is so cute & I love all her movements.

wendy said...

Hey, I went to listen to it and it said "this video is no longer available"??? dang.

Empty Nest Full Life said...

She definitely made me want to stand up and sing! Love your bird print too. Jackie

Brenda said...

Yes, I saw that the other day and Loved it. How adorable!

Karen said...

Hello Linda! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog!
OMG! I just about died laughing at your you-tube video. Where did you find it?
We love our RV. I cannot imagine not getting in it every few months and just taking off. We will be off for a month in August and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!! It's back to Colorado!!!! (well, and a few other places too)
I have to go back and see more of what you have posted. I was so enchanted with the video I forgot to keep going!
HAGE!!!! Karen

Barbara Jean said...

Linda,
Thanks for comng by and entering my giveaway, and sharing a bit of what you are thankful for.

Yes, aren't we blessed to have jobs we love!!! I have been teaching painting for 25 years, and still love sharing with others what i have learned whether it be about arts and crafts, or life's lessons.

Blessings,
Barbara Jean