
I always thought it would be fun to have a round ottoman in the bathroom where I could sit down and put my stockings on or lay my clothes out on for the next day. You know what I mean right...those cute round ottomans that are in the bathrooms of all the fancy homes.
Well my house isn't all fancy but I got my cute round ottoman when we bought our house 12 years ago. I had it made and just used a matching sheet from my bedding as the fabric. It fits perfectly right smack dab in the middle of my bathroom and I use it everyday...and guess what, it's blue!
To see other Blue Monday participants, visit here.


29 comments:
I love this...so pretty!
Hi Linda! Sweetie I L-O-V-E, love, love your ottoman (or poof as we call them over here. lol). The fabric is really beautiful. Wishing you a wonderful week!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)
Watch out! You house is falling into that fancy house category. You even have this ottoman made to match. That's fancy. I like it. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.
That ottoman really look great.
Happy Blue Monday.
I've always loved the look of an ottoman in the middle of the bathroom. Yours is beautiful. Remember the intro to the Dick VanDyke show when he trips over the ottoman? That would be me in the middle of the night during a bathroom run:)
I love this look; just one little thing can turn an ordinary bathroom into our spot of luxury. I got a teak bench for my ordinary tub and feel like a princess when I shave my legs!
How pretty, and what a great idea! Now I have a new mission/ha
That's a great idea. Wish my bathroom was big enough to put an ottoman in. Yours is lovely, and perfect for Blue Monday.
Your ottoman is just divine! The fabric reminds me of vintage bark cloth. I too am a big fan of foot stools, poufs, or ottomans. I have my eye on a French foot stool frame at a local antique mall. But it is just another project and I already have one too many! Happy Blue Monday!
Kate
Pure wonderful indulgement. That is so pretty. I want one now too :)
That is so pretty.
it is wonderful to see you on line again!
Have a great week
I love your ottoman!! Very pretty!
great ottoman! Happy Blue Monday ~ Susan
I love that ottoman!!! LUCKY. you have class girl.
What a beautiful ottoman!
Linda
Happy Blue Monday
Your ottoman is so pretty. It is a perfect size be comfortable on when you are getting dressed and having to sit down. I love it. I wish I had a washroom big enough to do that. Lovely fabric.
have a lovely evening
Judi
You must have a huge bathroom to fit an ottoman in it! Happy Blue Monday! Mary :O)
I love the ottoman!
Looks like what I always imagined miss Muffets tuffett to look like. So pretty.
Kathy b
Cu-ute! Happy Monday to you!
Hello and Happy Blue Monday. Thank you so much for stopping by! Love your blue this week! I'd love that in my bath!
Bless you, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
Hi Linda,
I wish my bathroom was big enough for a pretty ottoman like yours!!!
I was looking at your new carpet and see what you mean about the footprints...big decision to make. I do like the colors you picked out and do love the den carpet...
Thanks for your comments. You are a pal!!!
Warmly,
Deb
So pretty! Sadly I think it is bigger than my bathroom! ;)
Happy Blue Monday...
Kim
Love this idea...Happy BLUE Monday...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
Cute ottoman! You asked about how I hang the iron pieces on the brick outside my house. My husband does it, of course! He drills into the mortar with some kind of special drill bit. It's not easy!
I like it! Lovely blue. Sorry, I'm a day late. I was out of town all day yesterday.
How fun & creative of you. I have been thinking about you wondering how you are doing..
your blue ottoman is lovely, linda:) whomever you had make it did a fabulous job!!! i had a waverly bedspread that had a similar pattern several years ago... love it:D
love,
dani
Post a Comment