
Thank you Sally for hosting Blue Monday each week. To join in the fun or to visit other Blue Monday participants, click here.
I am a lover of anything with the blue and white design and have been for years. I have blue and white plates, vases, pictures, umbrella stand, and even one or two of these...
Recently I decided I need to stop buying any more blue and white...I think I may have a sickness!
Happy Blue Monday!
(If you want a good laugh, read my post from yesterday!)


14 comments:
That's not a sickness, it's simply good taste! Beautiful lamp!
No, not a sickness; rather you are quite well! What's better than a beautiful blue and white lamp? Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.
Oh, I love that blue and white lamp of yours, Linda! I say...shop away! :)
Linda, there are a whole lot of people who would be waiting in line at your yard sale if you decide to take the Blue pledge. LOL!
Love the lamp, and I love, love, love blue! Just hop on the train with us if you're worried. We can assure you there's nothing wrong wit a blue obsession. We're nothing if not wonderful enablers. ;-)
Happy Blue Monday!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Gorgeous lamp...could use it in my home if you are warding off blue...LOL! Thanks for sharing!
Blessings to you from Kansas,
Valerie
Thanks for stopping by, Linda!
My sister is an ICU nurse in St. Louis. I'll have to share your Halloween costume story with her. I can't imagine my ER nurse dressed as Glinda, but better her than the Wicked Witch of the West! LOL
Valerie
First off let me tell you, I love your Easter frame, you have such great ideas!
How nice of you to volunteer and help out like that, your co-workers must think your an angel!
Thanks for sharing your blue with us, very pretty!
XO,
Donna Lynn
What a beautiful lamp! Happy Blue Monday~
Lovely lamp, why stop buying? If that is how being sick is I'll go for that! Have a great Monday!
If it ain't broke- don't fix it!
Love the lamp....very nice!
Running late this week visiting blogs....Hope you had a great Blue Monday!
Susan
You have so much beauty in your home & you just radiate beauty! You are so talented & creative. Love your lamp
I agree with Smilingsal, that's not a sickness it's good taste and what good taste you have, I love the lamp.
Post a Comment