
Thank you Sally for hosting Blue Monday each week. To join in the fun or to visit other Blue Monday participants, click here.
I haven't mentioned it in awhile, but hubby and I are members of a camping club that meets once a month. We've been members of this club for almost 3 years now so needless to say, some of these people have become dear friends. Like family really.
The club members officially start arriving on Friday afternoon/night and leave on Sunday, but a handful of us try to arrive on Thursday night. That way it gives us 2 full days to enjoy each others company. We talk, play games, go on walks, sometimes shop or do crafts, but there is one thing that we do best...EAT!
For this week's Blue Monday, here is a picture of a group of us on a Sunday morning, eating breakfast before we pack up and head for home. Our official club colors are blue and white. A few are wearing their blue camping club jackets in this picture. Also, look at that blue sky. Isn't it beautiful!
I can't wait until the next campout...and we'll be wearing our blue!


26 comments:
The Blue Camping Group! How cute is that?
Happy Blue Monday...
~Ann
Linda, I grew up with my family belonging to a camping club. We camped 12 months out of the year and couple of times we went to state and national conventions too. Our members had "vests" and all kinds of patches from state parks and crazy stuff and the club name was the Caravan Campers. My mom even made a little vest for our dog! I may have fussed as a teen about going camping, but you know what now, those are some of my fondest memories............love the blue Monday!
Linda, This looks really fun. I have never been much of a camper, but I think a club like this could change my mind. Thanks for sharing, have a great week! sue
Ah, camping friends brings back great memories for me. We no longer camp, but the memories are strong.
What a great blue picture. Camping is such fun!
My husband says that Food is the 6th love language. I think he's right.
Good official color choice! Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.
Please leave a comment.
You always have the best times Linda. You aren't blue at all :)
Hi Linda, looks like a wonderful time!
Happy Blue Monday.
Barb
wow, that looks fun.
happy blue Monday.
That sounds like fun! That blue sky is awesome! Happy Blue Monday!
Blessings,
Sandi
A camping club sounds like so much fun!!! I grew up going camping all the time and I LOVE it. We have a large 5th wheel so it is too bad we don't live closer so we could join the camping club!!
Oh wow ,I never knew there were camping clubs.
I grew up camping outdoors a lot and I love it,but alas my hubby is not a camping out person. I did
pass on the camping gene to our son and to anyone else I have had a chance to teach over the years.
What fun and a fantastic photo for
Blue Monday.I may have to just take myself on a camp out soon.
Thank you again .
Blessings of joy to you all.
thank you for sharing.
Hi Linda,
How FUN that you have a camping group!!! I'm not a big camper...kinda like the hotel seen LOL...I'm jealous that you went to the beach!!!
I hope hubby and I can get away later this year...I so want to pick up sea shells and watch the waves of the ocean on the beach.
Warmly,
Deb :)
aren't you guys cute!
That looks so fun. You must have *some* connections to order the sky to coordinate with your outfits! ;-)
LOL
Happy blue Monday.
Oh, a BLUE camping group, blue jackets & all~~ Beautiful sky, too!! Sounds like you have a blast with your group!
Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents
Love your camping group.
My husband and I have always gone camping with our kids. Now they are all flying the nest and something like a camping group would be SO much fun!!
You guys are cute :D
Thanks for visiting my blog. The only time I camped was when I spent 3 days in Woodstock way back when:) Looks like everyone is having a good time in the photo. It is nice to get together to share common interests with people especially those who wear BLUE!
Joyce
What a beautiful blue sky! I've never heard of a camping club, but if I liked to camp it sounds like fun. My idea of camping is staying at the Holiday Inn instead of the Marriot.
Oh that looks like fun!!
Blessings,
Barbara Jean
what a lovely blue sky, linda:)
i hope you have had an anything-but-blue monday!!!
love,
dani xxx
How fun! We used to do a lot of camping when our girls were younger, but not anymore. Great memories though.
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Donna
NOW, THAT would be a fun group to be in!!! Love the Blue Monday thing!
Blue and white. Good colors. Yes, that is a beautiful blue sky--absolutely beautiful!
Hi Linda
I just wanted to touch base and I clicked on this picture so I could see it better, I have to tell you, your hair looks wonderful!!!
Luv M.........xx
Post a Comment