Maybe it's the new vitamins I've started taking!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
I'm On A Roll!
Ask anyone who knows me, they'll tell you I'm pretty much a clean freak...but you should see the grime that I just cleaned off my tile floors...about once a year, tile by tile, with a scrub brush, on my hands and knees...oh, and you should see my sparkling clean shower too!
Maybe it's the new vitamins I've started taking!
Maybe it's the new vitamins I've started taking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Hmmm - what might those vitamins be? I could use some. Maybe you could just come over to my house and clean my tile...
Please o please come visit me~
Would these "vitamins" be of the legal variety??? Cause if they are can you pass them over, cause I really need some!! Or even better after you are done with Tammy's house you can come on over to mine! Sue
Are you up for hire? :)
That's a lot of hard work! You deserve to treat yourself to a little something, say.... a week in Hawaii :)
My tile floor looks really bad right now...Please
pass the vitamins.
(I didn't know if I should comment here or FB) Ü
Awesome rainbow photo!!
I have a few floors also...just waiting for a very good cleaning...
good for you to wash them on your hands and knees!!
Warmly,
Deb :)
stop.....I'm feeling guilty!
Oh the tile floors! But I know what you mean by wanting them clean.
Also, I am working hard on those guys to make one more trip up to Mackinac with the girls, too!
And the wisdom teeth, I think Nadine's biggest mistake was not icing her face. She got REALLY puffy!
pleeeeeze come visit!
I clean the floor on my hands and knees too...it gets cleaner that way! :)
Post a Comment