Thursday, September 24, 2009

Another Year Older



I used to really dislike having birthdays, just hated getting older I guess, but with age comes wisdom.

I now embrace my birthday and look at each year as an accomplishment and a blessing. I embrace all that has been given to me...and it has been plenty!

So here I sit with all that comes along with being "over the hill"...but content, and certainly thankful for another year!

Happy Birthday to me!

25 comments:

Natasha said...

Happy Birthday!!

Joyce said...

Have a wonderful year!

Kristens Creations said...

Hi Linda, first of all Happy Birthday! I'm glad you are imbracing the years. I have a birhday coming up soon too. Getting older has never bothered me...until now!lol...I need to have the attitude you have!

Thanks for your interest in the frame. I can do a black "C" in the frame you liked. I think it would look really good! Just let me know for sure and I'll get right on it! Thanks, Kristen

Blondie's Journal said...

Happy Birthday!! What a wonderful way to look at the markings of all the great years of our lives!!

xoxo
Jane

Loretta said...

Happy Birthday Linda! May you be blessed with many, many more! Hugs, Loretta

Kristens Creations said...

Linda, I'm sorry... the pumkin is in a clay pot, it is hard to tell. Kristen

Michelle Alley said...

Happy Birthday Linda! :)

Mari said...

Happy Birthday Linda! Hope you've had a wonderful day!

Leslie said...

Hope you are having a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday!

Cute button, I grabbed it for my blog...

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LINDA..
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
TO
YOUUUU....
Love,
Deb

I sure hope you had a GREAT day!!!

Janiece said...

Linda I hope your day was amazing!
You truly are one of the most caring people I have ever met and I hope on your special day you got a little extra care too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Bren's Life said...

I have been thinking about you all week!!! I wish there was something I could do for you to show you How Wonderful you are & how much I truly appreciate your friendship... I hope you got my card.
Happy Birthday my friend!!

Jan said...

Happy birthday lady! Hope your day was glorious!

Christine said...

"Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake."

Anonymous

Cottage Contessa said...

Happy Birthday Linda sweetie! I hope it's wonderful for you!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Cheri said...

HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU...HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU...HAPPY B-DAY DEAR LINDA...HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU!

Have a wonderful day.
Cheri

mommakin said...

Happy birthday, my decidedly NOT over the hill friend!

stalkermom said...

Oh man, I'm late! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

April said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Linda! Hope it was the best!

Justabeachkat said...

Happy Birthday! I think it's neat we share the same birthday, although I'm guessing I'm older. 57! yikes!

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes and your visits, even when I'm MIA which has been quite often lately. I can't seem to stay organizied, but that's okay...my life is full, right?

Hugs!
Kat

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

A belated happy birthday to you! I missed this post and your birthday,but hope your birthday year is a great one!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I'm behind on my reading as usual. Hope that you had a FABULOUS day.

diane said...

I hope you had a wonderful day!

You're not getting older you're getting better...it's true.

CB said...

OH man am I ever way behind on blogging!!

I hope you had a Happy Birthday!!

I think it is all how you feel on the inside!

Da Bergs said...

Oh... wow! I hope you had a wonderful one! Happy belated!