Friday, August 15, 2008

It's Friday

And I'm nosy...

So here's the question: Have you watched any of the Olympics, and if so, which events are your favorites?

Normally I watch the Olympics from start to finish...but I haven't even watched 5 minutes worth of it this time.

We were out of town until Monday, had a birthday in our family on Tuesday, and I worked yesterday, today, and will work tomorrow. Just preoccupied I guess.


16 comments:

Jenilee said...

I was just browsing blogs and came across yours :) I love the pic of your pup ;)

We've been watching swimming! Michael Phelps is amazing! I also really love gymnastics

Brenda said...

Hi Linda, watching them as I comment! I especially enjoy the gymnastics and so glad USA girls won gold and silver yesterday, amazing. Really enjoying watching Michael Phelps. He just tied with Mark Spitz for the most gold in one Olympics. Again, amazing!
Have a great weekend.
Brenda

dani said...

hi, linda:)
i have watched every night up until the wee hours of the morning. i have seen mainly swimming, diving, soccer, and gymnastics (because that is what they have mainly shown). gymnastics is my favorite; it always has been since i was a little girl.
watching michael phelps has been great as well. i thought my (and his mother's) heart stopped tonight when he won by .01 of a second!!! i'm still not sure about that one???
anyway, i won't bore you with any more of olympics, but i am a junkie:D
love,
dani
ps after the week you've had i hope you have a relaxing weekend!!!

Nonnas News said...

I havent watched any of the olympics this year. I keep intending to because I always enjoy the swimming and gymnastics.

SmilingSally said...

Oh, I missed sleep because of Michael Phelps. He goes for his 8th out of a possible 8 gold medal TONIGHT!

Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Sue said...

swimming
diving
gymnastics
beach volleyball
basketball
softball
tennis
track and field
cycling

really, I'm addicted and TiVo makes it all so easy...hours and hours of coverage! I gotta go and turn the T.V. on - I might be missing something like shooting or archery!

Kim Sue said...

or badminton and ping pong (oh sorry, table tennis)!

Anonymous said...

Diving
Beach Volleyball
Gymnastics
Swimming

I love it all!

Kim Sue said...

don't forget equestrian

Mari said...

I love watching the Olympics but have been too busy to watch much. I've seen Michael Phelps win a few races and watched the girls gymnastics.
I love gymnastics, diving, swimming, track and field. Hope you get a chance to watch some!

Donna Lynn said...

We have only watched one night, it was the mens swimming, I got big tears in my eyes to see the happiness on the face of Michael Phelps mother!

Hope you got my card and the enclosed info...have a great weekend!
XO,
Donna Lynn

Bren's Life said...

Hi there my friend..
I sent you something, I hope it gets to you in 1 piece, Or did I tell you that already??? Sorry.
Olympics- we have watched some of we each event. I haven't gotten into it either as much as years past.

Darlene said...

Hi Linda,
Thanks for coming to visit my blog...I always love when new people stop by cause then I find another new blog.

Jake is just adorable....I can't imagine my life without a poodle....

I also read back in your blog and see you enjoy camping. We have a 32 ft 5th wheel camper. Haven't used it too much because our truck we tow with is a little scary but we do have a beautiful lake we camp on close by...as a matter of fact we can be at a site in about 20 minutes...can't beat that.

Anyway, nice to meet you!

valerie said...

I have loved watching Michael Phelps swim. I also enjoy the gymnastics.
We were rushing home Sat. night and got home just in time to see Michael Phelps win #8.
He's really amazing.

Misty said...

Sadly, I haven't had time or the desire to watch much this time around.... too much on my plate. Isn't the horrible?