Supplies I used:
1 8x10 frame
1 can of flat black spray paint
newspaper
boo sign (Michael's)
1 can spray adhesive
First off, I spray painted an old frame that I had at the house. I gave it 2 coats. I cut out a piece of newspaper the size of the cardboard backing from the frame and with the spray adhesive, glued it to the cardboard.
I also spray painted the Boo sign that I got from Michael's. I paid about $2.00 for it. It originally had a spiral metal handle on it so that it could be hung up but I took my metal clippers and cut it off.
I put spray adhesive on one side of the Boo sign and placed it directly on the newspaper. I then placed the glass to the frame in back of the cardboard for more support. There is no glass in the front of the frame as the Boo lifts up off the page a bit.
That's it. It really couldn't be any easier. I hope these instructions are easy enough to follow, if not, let me know.





3 comments:
That sounds so easy! And so so so cute! Thanks, M
Now I got to look for the Boo Sign you did!
Thanks for the instructions - you could do any word you found that way!
Post a Comment