Merry Christmas to you and your family as well. We have 2 1/2 ft. of snow on the ground and it's supposed to snow another foot tonight or in the morning. Hope it holds off until we can get off the mountain and down into Phoenix!
I had to write to tell you that my Christmas apron from Pier 1 was on sale for $6.00. I got it half price. I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that I got it for $4.00?? That's funny that you bought the same ones. I think it's so cute.
Anyway, I corrected my post...not that anyone really cares, but....
Hi, my name is Linda! After being away from the blogging world for a number of years, I thought I'd give it another try. I've missed the creative outlet I once enjoyed and I especially have missed the friendships that developed. I'm looking forward to this new (but familiar) adventure!
Since blogging last, my life has drastically changed! I've been blessed with a wonderful handsome husband, bonus children and grandchildren, and I became "Mimi" to one gorgeous little guy! I am blessed beyond measure! One thing hasn't changed tho and never will...I am a lover of Christ and daughter of the King!
14 comments:
Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.
We have 2 1/2 ft. of snow on the ground and it's supposed to snow another foot tonight or in the morning. Hope it holds off until we can get off the mountain and down into Phoenix!
Merry Christmas Linda. Have a wonderful day!
Hi Linda ~ a VERY merry Christmas to you and your family!
Lots of hugz,
Michele
MERRY CHRISTMAS, LINDA AND FAMILY!!!
much love and many hugs...
dani xxxx
ps... thank you sooooooooooo much!!!
Merry Christmas to you too!!! Hope you are enjoying every minute of this special day with your family!!
Thank you also for my good mail :o) Love the cupcake ornament!
Merry Christmas to you too!
Love,
Valerie
Merry Christmas Linda! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.
P.S. When you get a chance stop by for my book giveaway.
Merry Christmas to you and all your family as well!
Merry Christmas!
and a Happy Christmas to you and yours as well...
Happy New Year now! Hope you had a great Christmas... Thanks again!
Merry Christmas Linda!
I hope your Christmas was wonderful!
I had to write to tell you that my Christmas apron from Pier 1 was on sale for $6.00. I got it half price. I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that I got it for $4.00??
That's funny that you bought the same ones. I think it's so cute.
Anyway, I corrected my post...not that anyone really cares, but....
Hope you and your family had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment